Haruharu Australia COVID-19 Update
Updated 23rd March 2020
To our valued Haruharu customers,
We are still open and operating. All orders are delivered from our warehouse in Knoxfield, VIC.
We know that information about COVID-19 is probably overwhelming your screen, but with the situation deteriorating worldwide, we wanted to offer you some reassurance. Here is an update on the steps we are taking around risk mitigation and maintaining business as usual to support our customers.
We are continuing to monitor and adhere to the latest advice from World Health Organisation, Australian Federal and Victorian government to ensure you are able to purchase and receive your Haruharu products safely.
- All stock in our warehouse landed prior to December 2019 and we do not plan on bringing more stock until the COVID-19 situation has stabilized. Please understand that some products may run low or out of stock.
- We are actively following strict social distancing guidelines, as well as good hygiene recommendations
- We are actively sanitizing all surfaces your products come into contact with increased frequency.
- If your parcel is being sent via Australia Post or Couriers Please, signature will no longer be required. A staff member will ask and record your name and sign on your behalf. You will still need to be present for this to occur but contact will be minimized by either leaving parcels at your door until the driver has left the premises or left for the customer to collect from the post office or collection point.
- If your parcel is being sent via Fastway, receivers can opt not to sign for packages by touching scanners. In these instances, the package will be processed as an Authority to Leave delivery, and a photo will be taken of the item at the door.
- You can also opt to have your order delivered without signature on delivery. However, we will not be responsible for loss of parcel. In this instance, please email email@example.com with your name, order number and state "Authority to Leave".
This is a time of uncertainty but we are committed to prioritize the health of our people, customers and their families. We will also continue to focus on delivering quality service to our customers. As the situation develops, we'll keep you posted with any changes that may affect you. If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care and keep safe,
Cindy Goh Anema
Wen & Wen Pty Ltd (Haruharu Australia)