Haruharu Australia COVID-19 Update
Updated 3rd August 2020
To our valued Haruharu customers,
We are still open and operating. All orders are delivered from our warehouse in Knoxfield, VIC.
We try to consistently update this page to offer you some reassurance. Here is an update on the steps we are taking around risk mitigation and maintaining business as usual to support our customers.
We are continuing to monitor and adhere to the latest advice from Australian Federal and Victorian government to ensure you are able to purchase and receive your Haruharu products safely.
Stage 4 Lockdown
We are located in Melbourne metro region that has been put under Stage 4 lockdown. However, we are still allowed to be on-site to fulfill online orders.
COVID-19 Safety measures
- We are actively washing and sanitizing our hands as well as sanitizing all surfaces your products come into contact with increased frequency.
- Mask and gloves are worn when orders are packed.
- Contactless courier service is used for majority of our orders. A small number of orders are processed via Australia Post.
- UNCHANGED: Orders are processed within 24 hours and are sent with tracking number. You will receive the delivery confirmation once we process them. We highly encourage you to include both your email address and phone number in case the courier need to contact you.
- UNCHANGED: All our parcels are sent via Australia Post, Couriers Please or Fastway, and signature will no longer be required. A staff member may ask and record your name and sign on your behalf. You will still need to be present for this to occur but contact will be minimized by either leaving parcels at your door until the driver has left the premises or left for the customer to collect from the post office or collection point.
- NEW CHANGES: Due to surge in online sales, and sorting centers adhering to new COVID-19 safety guidelines, deliveries may experience delay. You can see the latest notice from Australia Post here, Couriers Please here, and Fastway/Aramex here.
- We have launched a campaign sending hundreds of free Mini Skincare Packs to those having it rough to lift up their spirits and also to our front-liners to show our gratitude.
- We have lowered our prices during this crisis so that our loyal users will not have to compromise their skincare needs in this trying time.
- We have also introduced e-Gift Cards to allow our buyers more gifting options.
This is a time of uncertainty but we are committed to prioritize the health of our people, customers and their families. We will also continue to focus on delivering quality service to our customers. As the situation develops, we'll keep you posted with any changes that may affect you.
We're also continuing our efforts in supporting our selfless frontliners. We have sent care packages to teachers, nurses, pathologists and many others. So if you wish to nominate your team who are part of the unsung heroes throughout this pandemic, do drop us an email. We will try our best to accommodate all requests.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us at email@example.com
Take care and keep safe,
Cindy & Wendy
Wen & Wen Pty Ltd (Haruharu Australia)