Collection: Haruharu Wonder

The simple path to true beauty. WONDER

95% Natural. Our Commitment

We're proud that all our formulation contain at least 95% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% (sometimes less) simply ensure the formulation deliver on their key promise of offering the best experience in terms of look, feel, aroma and stability.

Future of Beautiful Skin Has Been Discovered in Our Patented Fermentation Technology

Our very own patented formulation and natural liposome technology**, creates new function of delivering active ingredients deeper into the skin core in order to preserve natural skin health. 

*Wonder's patented natural liposome technology: A biotechnological delivery system that transfers active ingredients deep into the skin. It is an empty sphere shaped low-molecular-phospholipid substance made out of naturally-derived materials, therefore it is not only skin friendly but also excellent at efficient delivery of effective ingredients.

Natural ingredients, fermentation technology or even our package design can be imitated, however our unrivalled value lies in the skin benefits that WONDER provides, a product created from the indepth concern for everyday skin problem.

 

13 products
Haruharu WONDER Starter Kit (25g x 4EA) Anti-Oxidant & Brilliant & Repairative & Aqua Bomb
Regular price
$12.90
Sale price
$12.90
Haruharu WONDER Maqui Berry Anti-Oxidant Mask (25g x 5EA) Anti-Oxidation (Purple)
Regular price
$15.90
Sale price
$15.90
Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Aqua Bomb Mask (25g x 5EA) Intense Moisturizing (Green)
Regular price
$15.90
Sale price
$15.90
Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Repairative Mask (25g x 5EA) Revitalizing and Preventing Trouble (Red)
Regular price
$15.90
Sale price
$15.90
Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Brilliant Mask (25g x 5EA) Brightening and Skin Glowing (White)
Regular price
$15.90
Sale price
$15.90
Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Brilliant Cream 38g
Regular price
$17.90
Sale price
$17.90
Haruharu WONDER Maqui Berry Anti-Oxidant Cream 38g
Regular price
$17.90
Sale price
$17.90
Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Repairative Cream 38g
Regular price
$17.90
Sale price
$17.90